I had always thought that I am strong because I seldom cry, but somehow ever since coming over here, crying is seems to be what I do best. I kept on telling myself that I will be going home soon, semester will end in another 5 months, then I can go home, but after barely 2 weeks here, I can't stand it. I am already wishing that I could go home. This being the first time away from home just made it worse.
I don't know how I am going to survive here for even 1 semester, what about 2 years? I know everyone is worried about me especially my family and I told myself even if I have to cry through all 2 years just to complete the course, I would.
Everyone told me that this just a passing phase. But how long would this last? 1 month? 2 month??The whole semester and when I get back home for hols and here again for the next semester, would everything start again?? I would try to keep myself busy, away from thinking about it, but even while walking in the streets, I could just think about it and i would have to start blinking the tears away. It sucks, feeling so vulnerable. When will it end?
Saturday, July 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment