The ticket was about AUD$69 and my bro paid for my entrance fees :) The Sea World consist of well, water, aquatic animals, and several rides. We saw penguins, polar bears, dolphins, sharks, dugong and many other types of fishes. Here are some of the animals and other attractions that I found interesting.
There are lots more pictures that we took that day. It was fun although I personally think that it's a little tad over expensive. We saw a lot of animals and snapped really lots of pictures. Okay, why am I repeating myself again? Yeah, so if you want to go see my adventure, just go to facebook and check them out.
Throughout the day, I was feeling alright, since I was too fascinated by the animals and shows that I saw in Sea World. I was so tired after Sea World that throughout the way home I was dozing off.
Oh yeah, I have gotten a Aussie number and a new phone. Samsung SGH-F330. It's a touch pad phone and I think it's quite nice although I need some time to familiarize myself with the phone. If you want my number, just message me! haha, then you all can go give a phone call or a message is also alright! Oh yeah, the guy who did my phone number was like OMG!! So cute!! haha... *gush gush gush gush*!! :)
Throughout the day, I was feeling alright, since I was too fascinated by the animals and shows that I saw in Sea World. I was so tired after Sea World that throughout the way home I was dozing off.
Oh yeah, I have gotten a Aussie number and a new phone. Samsung SGH-F330. It's a touch pad phone and I think it's quite nice although I need some time to familiarize myself with the phone. If you want my number, just message me! haha, then you all can go give a phone call or a message is also alright! Oh yeah, the guy who did my phone number was like OMG!! So cute!! haha... *gush gush gush gush*!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment