Wednesday, July 23, 2008

A tag from Christine.

(Instructions: Remove 1 question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.)

1. At what age do you wish to marry?
Before 30??

2. What is your most favorite thing to do?
Currently, it's to dream of a prince on a white horse coming to whisk me back to Malaysia

3. What is your favorite bubble tea flavor?
Chocolate Milk

4. If you have a best friend since childhood who loves to take away whatever you like, including guys/girls, and he/she always wins, will you still consider him/her your friend?
I guess so. I mean, if the guy actually falls for my best friend then he's not the one rite?

5. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
For now?? To return home to KL and see All my friends and family members again.

6. Do you believe you can survive without money?
I can, if food, romance book and accommodation is provided

7. What are you afraid to lose the most?
my heart to someone unworthy

8. If you are on a holiday or studying abroad, what is the one thing you wish that could happen to you?
Falling in love?

9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him?
If I have to make the first step, then I guess not.

10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
Christine
1) She's fantastic!
2) She doesn't mind picking and dropping me off when we go out.
3) She has a gentle heart

11. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
romantic, patience, loving, caring, loyal to his family, is able to support me when I need him, love me for who I am and etc (all the other usual stuff)

12. Which type of person do you hate the most?
Errmmm, I haven't really hated someone before.

13. What is your ambition?
1) Getting my degree out??
2) Becoming a famous event manager?
3) Writing my own book?

14. What is the thing that will make you think he/she is bad?
Attitude and personality

15. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
Family and friends although some of us tend to take them for granted. You will not know how precious they are to you until you lose them.

16. If you have a chance, which part of your character you would like to change?
my temper

17. Who is the person that you can share all your problems with?
Michelle Wong

18. How do you see yourself in 10 years time?
Hopefully married with a fabulous guy, with a kid or two, a pet and a fantastic career?? Am I asking too much?

19. Do you live to eat or eat to live?
Now that I don't really have the appetite to eat, I suppose it's eat to live.

20. Who are you going to tag for this?
1) Michelle
2) Dennis
3) Jasmine Cheah
4) Pei Ling
5) Sheu Quen
6) Cheryl

No comments: