Friday, July 11, 2008

15 random stuff about me, curtesy of Mae Sau

RULES: Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird habits/things/little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names. No tag backs!

1) The smoke alarm just went off because Rachel was cooking sausages for dinner.
2) I sweat although it's winter and the wind is blowing.
3) I am extremely scared of lizard. Thanks to the 2 somewhat traumatic experience with them.
4) We all think that our neighbour is some crazy insomniac lady who has nothing to do but knock on walls although we were only whispering.
5) I found a friend that shared my interest in reading romance books.
6) I was suppose to say 'blonde hair and blue eyes' but somehow I always say 'blonde eyes and blue hair'. It turning into a habit.
7) When I was younger, I cried because I had to sleep in the dark. But last night, I slept without the lights on and everything is alright.
8) I am talking to my cousin online. Something which I seldom do.
9) Sheu is sleeping and I am suppose to wake her up at 6.30pm
10) I have no idea what to cook for dinner when it's my turn.
11) I am a very messy person. Just look at my room. But I am determined to do my part here and clean up my stuff.
12) It's 6 pm here and it's already dark. I keep on thinking it's already very late at night.
13) I have no idea what is daylight savings all about
14) When I go make my bank account, they called me 'Limli'. Weird!!
15) I feel like I am having a vacation in Brisbane and I will be going back to M'sia and get to see my friends and family again. Hmmm...

No comments: