Sunday, June 29, 2008

One, Two, Three...... Ten??

Random stuff....

Today, my house got 10 death bees.Thanks to the beehive hanging on the tree outside my house.

Terence owns a business that sells Electronic games. Opening ceremony on Tues.

I want a Nitendo Wii!!

Bought a bolster to bring to Australia. Don't ask.

Went to morning walk again with my family today.

Finally bought my pair of Sports shoe. RM 349

Went and watch Beauty and the Beast musical yesterday. They had a 1 hour delay. Stupid.

I like Lumiere, the candlestick fella in the Beauty and the Beast musical.

I think Chip, the cup in Beauty and the Beast is very cute.

I am waiting for the necessary details to start making my 12 pages long family tree.

I am going to cut my hair on Wednesday.

I don't know if I should bring Sam Bones to Australia with me or not.

I am missing my friends especially Michelle.

No comments: