The date is 27 Dec. That is the date for this post. On this day, my friends and I - Mae, Luc, Eliza, Jeremy, Alexa, Tee Keat went to Sunway Lagoon! Calv couldn't make it because of some reason which made us kinda sad. oh yeah, this trip was my first trip there and when they first heard that I haven't been to Sunway Lagoon before, Eliza organized this outing for me. :D Thanks gal!
As usual, the day was filled with screams, laughters, joy and an additional element that made this day sooo special - getting WET! I left my house at 8.20am to pick Mae up so that we will be in time to reach Eliza house at 9. Went to pick Jeremy up from the LRT station and headed to Sunway Laggon to meet up with Alexa, Tee Keat and Luc. We arrived there at 8.30 and there was already a queue for the entrance tickets!! We went for 3 parks ticket that allows us access to Extreme park, Theme park and water park.
When all of us arrived and wore our tickets on our wrist, we went in search of lockers. With 7 of us, we manage to rent 3 lockers and stuff all our stuff in since the locker charges are so expensive. Took some money out for later and then, we went in search of rides which brought us to several heart screaming, heart filling laughter and water sputtering rides.
After a few rides in the dry park, we went for a ride on the tomahawk which brings you 360 degrees. Since my stomach was all empty, by the time I was done with all the rides plus tomahawk, I wsa feeling sick and ready to puke. We walked halfway through the super long suspension bridge which Mae had manage to conquer her fear and walk through it (congrats!) we went for lunch. We settled for burger and a meal cost about RM 15.00 plus.
After lunch, we headed to the extreme park where we rode a buggy, I had a swan ride with Luc against Mae and Alexa (all of us were wet from all the water splashing battles which made the lifeguard blow his whistle many many times). The others wanted to go flying fox but since we have to climb soooo high up, Luc,me and Mae bailed out and we went in search of food and water. turn out that the queue was so long that the rest of them bailed out on it too.
After food, me, luc and eliza went for the mountain biking trail. the rest went for to the water park. Just say that my biking skills was rusty and I am real sorry for Luc and Eliza because they were behind me and had to watch out for my rusty biking skills. Oh yeah, on the trail, I hit a tree. Sigh...
After the biking session, we join the rest and went and play in the water park. we rent a double float, which was mostly used by the girls and jeremy took out his frisbee to play in the water. I fell into the water once and my contact lenses came out!! Sigh... tried putting it back but the clorine was making it drop out so in the end i decided to be a 1 eye captain and throw away the daily contact lenses.
we left at 6, and headed into sunway pyramid for shopping. then we went to Asia cafe for dinner and headed back home. I reach home about 11 and by the time i am done with everything, i was so beat that i couldn't stay awake to update my blog.
So here it is. My post for the 27th Dec.
I am going off to my uncle hse for a new year celebration. So bye!!
signing out. :D
Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment