Grrr!! I can't afford to be sick! at least, not NOW!! I still have 8 chapters of marketing to study, 11 possible essay questions to answer and 8 chapter of lecture notes to cram into my brain. And I just can't do it with my head aching like someone took the hammer and continuously pounding on it. My eyes feels very tired, my body feels like it's so heavy that I can barely lift my hand, and my body feels hot AND cold at the same time. Sigh! sleeping doesn't help, since i just woke up from a 4 hour sleep and my head is still pounding like there's no tomorrow!! Grrr!!
The last day of finals is on Wed, and it for marketing. I hope that I do okay though, since I am desperately in need of all my subjects to be at least a credit. In the past 4 days, I have finished my English paper, Critical Thinking paper and study skills. One way or another, these papers are not hard except for CTS but you have to write A LOT!! for English itself, we have about 15 comprehension questions, 1 close passage, 1 correcting the grammar and 1 essay. Little wonder the paper is about 2 and 1/2 hours. Seriously, it's not hard, but you will have to write until the hand ache. But then again, I have to be pretty relax to finish it in 1 1/2 hours. But no sweat. I only need another 10% to get a credit. :D
Speaking of English, the Chinese gals in my English class is scary! They are going around throwing remarks about people who get higher than them for the assessments. One guy get 3 marks higher than them, they started questioning the lecturer why he gets higher than them even when he doesn't attend to class? Why another guy gets higher than them when he sleeps in class? WTH! So what if people get higher than you? This just mean that people's English is better than you! just accept it la! you don't want to speak English in class, only speaking Chinese, you don't understand when the lecturer explains nor do you listen when the lecturer gives the answer to the passage, how you want to get good marks? You don't even know when to use -ing, am, is, are, a, the and the rest and you want to get good grades? Get real!! When lecture announce that the highest is 55/60 (that's me :D) I was really wondering, if the lecturer tells them that I got the highest, I wonder what they would say. Most probably say that I don't' come class and get high marks. Hey! I skip class AFTER the barring list is out, and it's only 3 times in a week??? haha!!
As for CTS and Study skills, I got both 46% over 60%. I was hoping for a little higher for both, but then, oh well. Lecturer is so kedekut in giving marks, what to do? But comparing to the others, I think i did kinda well :D As for finals, haha!! no need to say. I totally screwed up the CTS paper. Study Skills is also somewhere along the way to doomsville. When I did my CTS paper on sat, let's just say I was playing guessing the whole way. It's something like playing a jigsaw puzzle where I think this is the answer and I just try to fit it in! It totally sux! on the side note, my other friends find it hard too. I just hope that I get enough marks to get a credit which is 65%. Study skills, I think it should be called the writing skills instead, since that all we did for the exams. Writing, writing and writing. 4 short answers and 2 essays. Short answers MUST have the specific term, explanation AND example and it cannot be in point form. It must have a freaking introduction, body and conclusion. So may I ask, what is the freaking difference between the short answer and essay question??!!! my writing was barely legitimate, so the lecturer can happily go and decipher my answer script. Good luck to her! my hand ache by the end of the paper, my writing was so horrible and I don't want to look at it anymore that I just handed it in and left. I just hope I get enough marks again to get a credit. SIGH!!
Marketing is next up. It's scheduled for 3 pm at Wisma HELP, level 4. Have loads to study for, and hope that I can get it done with my stupid annoying headache!!
Wow!! for someone who has a headache AND a body that feels so heavy that she can barely lift the hand up, she sure type a lot of stuff today! :D
Monday, December 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment