Thursday, January 1, 2009

Mayhem!!

Hey! happy new year to everyone!! it's year 2009! And I hope that everyone's 2009 will be better than 2008. Some of us really need that.

Anyway, for the new year celebration, I went to my uncle's hse in Bukit Damansara to celebrate the coming year with my family. We were there from 7 pm plus and we laughed, joked, ate and drank until the new year came. Then we continue drinking. :D

Just like every year in my life, we had poppers and noise makers to play with the moment it strikes 12. We blew the noisemakers next to each other ears and as the year go by, I swear, we become more deaf. We had 2 babies with us this year, and surprisingly, the babies were perfectly calm for the chaos that lasted about 20 minutes.


I present to you...
My family's new year celebration.
Note: at about 1 minute plus, the camera goes shaky is because I was ambushed by my cousins.

Ben called back from UK to wish us happy new year and I managed to chat with him for a moment. I drank only 3 cups of alcohol since I started drinking quite late compared with the boys.


Overall, just like every year, I enjoyed myself immensely. A great big thanks to my uncle and cousins that had made this yearly event so successful!

May everyone have a great year ahead of them!!

No comments: