Monday, December 29, 2008

A RISKY day

Okay, this post is for 24th December. :D Notice it's one of the dates in my list of things that I want to blog about??

anyway, that day, we as in me, mae, Eliza, Alexa, Tee Keat, Luc, Sara Calvin and Jeremy went to watch Transporter 3. (PS - it's the day after I met Derrick in 1u)

So, we went to Pasta Zanmai for lunch, went for movie, batting cages and arcade before heading to my house to do an impromptu christmas countdown.

In Batting Cages- I didn't play but they did. I have intense dislike for flying balls :D

Only Calvin, Eliza, Luc and Mae was at my place. At my place, we watched 2 ghost stories, one was a real disgusting movie while the other is a funny horror movie that kept us laughing. Then, we did what most people won't do for Christmas.

We went for WORLD DOMINATION!!

Really, that's what we did during our countdown :D

We played RISK. It's a strategy game that had me addicted but I was unable to play due to the lack of companions. So when they came over, me and Luc persuaded them to play with us. Since only Luc and I knew how to play the game, we guided the rest of them throughout the game. It was kinda fun because we were attacking and defending our countries with miniatures of armies.My armies are yellow in color. :D notice that I have most of Europe? I always get invaded though :(

Luc's world domination picture. No! He didn't really dominate the world. He just replace our armies with his :D

The game lasted for 4 hours, I think and at about 3.30am, we went for our dinner. Yes, that's our dinner :D. By the time we all reach home, it was about 5am. I was beat and yet I had to hear my mom's lecture about going out and coming back so late.

Nonetheless, I had a lot of fun that day and it is the best christmas eve I ever had. Oh yeah, the gang is coming over tomorrow for another round of RISK. I can't wait!!!

Merry Christmas People!! Albeit a late one :D

No comments: