According to my lappie's clock, it's currently 4.23 am and I am still awake. Hehe, that's because today, my friends - Mae, Eliza, Luc and Jeremy came over to my place again!! Unfortunately, Calv couldn't join us since he's in hospital because of his leg :(
The main plan was going to the hospital to visit Calv then meeting up with Luc at my place for a day of board games, board games and board games. However, our plan was foiled when Calv told us that we cannot visit him because of doctor's orders. So we ended up talking to him on the phone instead.
After Luc arrived at my house, we started off our day of joy and happiness with a game of LIFE. It seems that most of us doesn't have a life since our LIFE cards were so little while Luc's life was very fulfilling indeed. My car was the only car that was filled with kids! I had 2 pair of twins!! haha, well, it sort of suits me since I love the idea of twins :D
After LIFE, we set up the TV and the PS 2 in the room that we were playing our games and then proceeding on with WORLD DOMINATION again!! we played a round of RISK, which lasted abot 4 to 5 hours. While waiting for our turns to attack and defend, we played the PS 2 games such as Takken and Dragonball. Ultimately, Luc won AGAIN!! I was close, but then I still lost :( Hmmphh!! one day I shall truimph and gain world domination!!
We send Jeremy off and went for dinner in Hartamas Square then head back to my place for movies. We broke the movie marathon record today by watching 3 movies straight. When I got up to walk around, it felt SOOOOO good to stretch my muscles. We watched Mallrats brought by Luc, White Chicks and 40 year old virgin by Eliza. Had loads of laughs and gross moments that made all of us went UGH!! EWW and YUCK!!
They just went home about half an hour ago. It seems that everytime they come over to my place for games, they would end up staying until late at night. Maybe one day I can have a sleepover or something like that. but that would not be in the near future since it requires permission from all the parents and loads of planning as well.
I really had lots of fun today. I smile, laugh and even groan along with this group of friends whenever I lost in a game or while watching a disgusting scene in the movie. It's really a day that is filled with nothing but joy and laughter.
New year is coming soon. And I hope that in the coming year, my days will be filled with as much joy, laughters and great friends. Hugs!!!
Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment