Thursday, November 20, 2008

Day 7 & Day 8

Day 7
Nothing much happened today. Left house at 8.30 so that I have parking. Arriving at 9 o'clock, I hanged around HELP and went for breakfast at McD and saw Andrew Lee there. For those of you who don't know who he is, he was my group member for Business Admin. We had a lot of fun working on that project.

While waiting for my class to start at 11, I worked on my English slides and changed my title to 'Say no to fur' instead of 'animal cruelty'. Went for marketing class and English after that. Heard my friend's presentation and went home with Michelle. She stay until the night, in between we ate battered fish and hash brown that was nicely sitting in my freezer untouched. Michelle went back at night and Aunt Grace bought me 2 'Char Siew Pau'. Thanks Aunt Grace!!!

Day 8
Left house at 8.30 again and arrived at 9. I went to the computer lab to help Hui Ying with her psychology review and went for CTS class. After CTS, I went to English for my presentation. I showed them to video that I had of sealing and as usual, it created lots of expression on the lec and friend's face. Some went, Oh God!! Shit!! F*uk! all sort of expression came out. But who can blame them? the video was so cute at the beginning and it gave a freaking depressing ending. Through out the whole presentation, the lecturer's face was filled with horror and I think that topic had really affected her because I gave quite detailed information on how they kill the animals for fur. She wasn't laughing at the end of the presentation, and some even said that she had tears in her eyes. Shit! I made a lecturer cry!!!

This was the video I showed in my power point presentation

Came home and cooked some nuggets for lunch then worked on my marketing slides. Yes! this whole week is like presentation week. Tues I had critical thinking, today I had English and tomorrow I am having Marketing presentation. Seriously, I think for this sem, I am immune to presentation. Am not nervous or anything like that anymore but I think it will come back next semester.

By the time I was done with my slides it was about 5, so I went for a nap. Slept until 7, baked a pizza and read a ebook before watching Amazing Race Asia 3. Was so excited as i watch the race. Unfortunately, the Malaysian team didn't win but I am really glad the couple team from Philippines I think didn't win. I was like 'YES!!' when the HK guys won. I support whatever group except the couple because I don't really like them for some reasons.

Am watching Chinese series now and my mom called back that they are already in the airport. they will be reaching home at about 1am, so I guess I will be sleeping in my room later and not my parents room. Finally, they are back. Time without them was quite nice but I think I enjoy spending time with them better.

I would grade today 80%!

And that is the end of week long marathon update!! Cheers!

No comments: