I invited the usual gang - Michelle, Ain, Jue Kim, Brigitte, Siew See and Alexa - my pet family - Pei Ling and Derrick and not to mention my other usual gang which was formed after secondary school but consist of secondary school friends - Chaman and Ka Fai.
They were suppose to meet up at my place at 5.30 pm but somehow or rather due to jam and other reasons, they arrived at 6.30 pm, which in that 1 hour I spent to watch my Taiwanese Drama - The Romantic Princess acted by Wu Zhun and Angela Zhang.
They given me a call, telling me that they would go straight to 1 Utama but they somehow surprised me by turning up at my place. We sat and chatted in my room for a while and I think Derrick felt a little out of place since it was ALL girls - about 6 girls and 1 boy. Siew See came to get some stuff off my laptop mainly pictures and fictions that I have wrote.
I was quite excited about today because it had been sometime since I saw and talked to some of them. It was a great opportunity to catch up with each other. We arrived at 1 Utama at 7+ and waited until 8.30 for the Alexa, Chaman and Ka Fai to come. And since Chili's doesn't allow table resevation and does not serve incomplete parties, we had to wait for them to come and when they did, there wasn't any tables anymore!! So it was about 9pm that we gotten a table. The ordering went quite fast, I think it's because we are very hungry by then. Which was a good thing since Chili's portion of food is HUGE!!
Haha... for someone who reads like me, I was so surprise when I received the gift voucher. And it's worth RM 160!! I can go get books from MPH!! YAY!! Am sooo going to go book shopping soon. They call my room mini library with all the romance books lying around the whole room. :)
I absolutely love all the gifts that they gave me. Am going to treasure them. I wonder if I can bring them all to Australia. Well, not the voucher since it's not applicable there. I guess I better check it out. Even if I can't bring them over, I love them anyway and I am going to treasure it when I get back.
Today was total fun. It is great meeting back up with them, catching up with each other lives, gossiping about who, who and who. After they left, I felt a wave of sadness since this might be the last time I get to meet them before I go to Australia. I am excited to go, but now that I think of it, having to leave everything familiar and all my friends here to start a new page in my book of life, it's just scary. Well, at least I have Sheu and Rachel there...
And if I miss them, I guess I can always bring out the photos and view them. Well, look on the bright side, I am coming back in December. :)
Am sooooooooo going to miss you guys.
Remember to keep in contact and keep me in the loop!
Despite the distance, promise that we will keep in touch.
Friends forever!!
Hugs and Kisses.
I absolutely love all the gifts that they gave me. Am going to treasure them. I wonder if I can bring them all to Australia. Well, not the voucher since it's not applicable there. I guess I better check it out. Even if I can't bring them over, I love them anyway and I am going to treasure it when I get back.
Today was total fun. It is great meeting back up with them, catching up with each other lives, gossiping about who, who and who. After they left, I felt a wave of sadness since this might be the last time I get to meet them before I go to Australia. I am excited to go, but now that I think of it, having to leave everything familiar and all my friends here to start a new page in my book of life, it's just scary. Well, at least I have Sheu and Rachel there...
And if I miss them, I guess I can always bring out the photos and view them. Well, look on the bright side, I am coming back in December. :)
Am sooooooooo going to miss you guys.
Remember to keep in contact and keep me in the loop!
Despite the distance, promise that we will keep in touch.
Friends forever!!
Hugs and Kisses.
No comments:
Post a Comment