Ever since my mom found out about the whole high blood pressure thing, she's been nagging me like crazy. Oh wait, she just found out about it YESTERDAY. I know she's doing it for my own good and stuff but somehow the more she nags, the more rebellious I get and the less I would do her bidding. Leave me alone, and I will get it done.
Anyway, today I went out with my 'family'. Not my real family, but my fake one. The one from Bukit Bandaraya that consist of me, Pei Ling, Shaun and Derrick. Today, only Pei Ling and Derrick came since I have lost contact with Shaun. I think he's in Melbourne. Yes, Derrick suggested today's outing since he wanted to buy me lunch before I go to Aussie. It was suppose to be on Wednesday, but due to some last minute thing, it was canceled.
So yeah, we went to Tony Roma's, I think for lunch and we chatted about how great everything used to be when we were younger, our mischiefs and stuff like that. When we gotten onto the topic of my blood pressure, we thought maybe it's caused by me being worried about Aussie. I mean, before this, my blood pressure is completely fine and once I gotten my unconditional offer letter and it shot up?? But anyway, Pei Ling said that it might not have THAT big of change in blood pressure unless I am super stress.. But oh well, let's just go to Aussie and maybe it will go down once I gotten used to the idea.
After lunch we went shopping and I wanted to look for a pair of sports shoes since my pair of Adidas sucks. But, me being fussy, I didn't find anything. Took a couple of pictures, went to a couple of shops and it was about 6 that we went home.
When I reached home, Pei Ling wanted to stay around until it's time for her to go since she will be heading someone near at night, so we had the house to ourselves since my parents and brother went for an evening walk. Played a mini fashion show with my clothes and it was about 7.30pm that Pei Ling left.
After Pei Ling left, my family and I went to watch Incredible Hulk at 1 Utama. The movie is quite nice. Kind of liked it, though i was a little lost at the beginning since I didn't really watched the first one. But it's quite good, nonetheless.
Today was quite fun. Derrick will be going on hols until the 5th July and he insisted that after he comes back, we have to go out again. Oh well, let's just see how the timing goes. Oh yeah, I am going to watch the Beauty and the Beast musical show tomorrow in KLCC at 3pm. Bought the RM 350 ticket. At least I had 15% discount. :)
Saturday, June 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment