Yes, like I said, I am feeling hungry. That means I am alive rite? OMG!! looking back now I just realize that I survived the 6km morning walk with my mom. I think it's 6 KM but it definitely feels like I walked more that 6 KM thanks to all the slopes. My mom suddenly had the idea to be healthy alongside with my bro so they dragged me up at 7.30 (for someone who sleeps at 5, that's early - to me) to go for a morning walk. Putting on my sport shoes, we left for Kiara Park Hill or something like that in TTDI.
The walk wasn't bad at first, it's just walking. But after sometime, with the sun glaring at you at it highest temperature, and climbing up hills it starting to get a little hard. I wouldn't say that it totally suck but it's just merely unpleasant. I can live with that, IF only my stupid RM300+ pair of sports shoe lives up to it's price. I was wearing my Addidas Superstar pair of shoe that I bought last minute at KLCC since the pair of sandals I was wearing broke in KLCC. Yes, everything was okay, walking slowly at my pace since I was already feeling a little tired (it was quite embarrassing since all the old uncles was walking WAY faster than me, my mom and my bro) until 3/4 of the walk. That was when the shoe started hurting my leg. The back of the shoe was scraping my heel so by then my heel was already bruised and needles was poking at my leg like crazy. It was hell, walking like that. Getting into my bro's car had never felt that nice before.
We stopped by at McDonald's for breakfast and getting down the car was so horrible. I was limping into the restaurant. My feet was aching so horribly. I am soooo going to get a new pair of shoes before I go Australia. What a waste of money!
Okay, enough of morning walks. the next thing on my mind was my trip to Penang. A few days ago, my mom received a call from her sister, saying that her blood brother (my grandmother married twice so my mom has a step-sister and a step-brother.) was admited to the hospital due to an accident. He went for 3 operations because for the first two, it was done in the government hospital and the operation did not manage to take out ALL the blood clot. So, he went to a private hospital for the 3rd operation.
At first, my mom thought that we had to rush to Penang to sign the papers for the operation but it turned out that he was conscious enough to sign it, so he did. That gave us time to prepare our stuff before leaving the house. My mom was so worried that she even asked us to pack clothes just for in case if we need to stay over for the night since he was in ICU after the operation. So, I lugged my books, Ipod and the whole contact lenses stuff to Penang. We left the house at 8, went for breakfast and it was about 9 that we left KL. Had to stop at Ipoh to pick up one of my aunts before heading straight to Penang.
We were suppose to meet up with my uncle's friend so that he could direct us to the hospital but somehow or rather by using our memory power of Penang Roads that we went through 2 years ago, we managed to find the hospital. Throughout the whole ride, I was having headache because I slept at 5 this morning thanks to the evening nap that I took on Sat. I sat in between the two ladies so after the 1 hour+ ride from Iph to Penang, I had several cricks in my neck and it sucks!
So yeah, we went to visit my uncle, my mom was worried out of her mind that he was really weak just after the operation, but when we went there, he was talking and laughing with his friends, looking alright for a man that just went through an operation. He was bald though since his blood clot was in his head. I am NOT close to him at all maybe because when I was a kid, with his rugged look, I wasn't keen in mixing with him. I mix more with my other uncle whom I think is more better looking if they both are to be compared. EWWW!! talking about my uncles in terms of good looking is just sick!
Anyway, he seems perfectly okay, so after 2 hours, he looked a little tired and we left. We went to look for places to eat that his friends recommended. I took pictures but am just to lazy to upload them. :)
after another grueling 3 hours ride, we finally arrived at KL. It's almost 11 and I haven't taken my dinner yet. Little wonders I am hungry.
So yeah, that's all for now.
Speedy recovery to my uncle!
Bye!!
No comments:
Post a Comment