HEllo!!
Have just added the Acheron countdown thingie in the sidebar. Taken it from the Year Of Acheron website. For those of you who doesn't know what or who is Acheron, he is a character from the Dark Hunter series which I am an avid fan of and I really can't wait for his book to be released. I will be in Australia that time so I guess I am going to get it from there.
I had fallen in love with his character when I read the Dark Hunter series which I am currently collecting. I want to write about him a little here, but if I do it will be like writing a novel since he exist in a world that has creatures that we had never heard of. If I actually start explaining who he is in the series, I would ended up writing a super long post trying to explain everything!!
The first time I read about the dark hunters, it was quite confusing, but later on when I get the facts correctly, I totally fall in love with the world that the author has created. Acheron has a very complicated background which I think I am going to enjoy reading. By the way, the author has included Greek Mythology which had totally help me to sort out who's who.
Okay, this post is started to sound like total crap, so I am going to stop here. By the way, if you realize in the last post, I have mention that I went to play badminton with my cousins. Now my whole body is aching and it's definately a sign that says that Li Wen does not exercise enough!!
Sunday, June 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment