Since there were 9 of us, we were suppose to go in 2 cars, but due to some miscommunication, there was only 1 car! And it's a MyVi! So the 9 of us crammed into the car.
Of course, it's a good thing that there wasn't any police to stop us. After we arrive at Asia Cafe near Taylor College, Cancan's boyfriend decided to join us and drive us around. How sweet!! He said if we are to travel around like that for the rest of the day and it's just our luck to encounter police on the way, we are in trouble, so he drove some of us around!
Arriving at Asia Cafe, it was once again Cam-whoring session. According to Michelle, before I gotten my Sony Cybershot, I rarely take pictures, what more of Cam-whore. But AFTER I gotten the Sony Cybershot, I cam-whore when I have the mood to! So yeah, it was picture taking time and the people who worked there was staring at us!
Most of them ordered the Chicken Teriyaki Don that was recommended by Wei-Li but I went for the Butter Chicken Rice from the Thai Food stall just next to the Japanese food stall. It was not bad, quite nice and cheap too.
That's my food!Yummy!!
Arriving at Asia Cafe, it was once again Cam-whoring session. According to Michelle, before I gotten my Sony Cybershot, I rarely take pictures, what more of Cam-whore. But AFTER I gotten the Sony Cybershot, I cam-whore when I have the mood to! So yeah, it was picture taking time and the people who worked there was staring at us!
Most of them ordered the Chicken Teriyaki Don that was recommended by Wei-Li but I went for the Butter Chicken Rice from the Thai Food stall just next to the Japanese food stall. It was not bad, quite nice and cheap too.
After Asia Cafe, we headed to a bubble tea shop somewhere in PJ. It was recommended by Christine and it's really good! I didn't take pictures with my camera there for there are already TOO many camera whipping out and snapping non-stop. I ordered the Chocolate Milk flavored Iced Blended Bubble Tea and it's marvelous! It's great for a chocolate addict like me. It taste like melted chocolate!! Yum!
Michelle and I in Wondermilk.
Birthday Gal And Me! Happy Birthday! Albeit a late one. :)
Group Picture!! I am going to miss you gals when I go Australia!! *sobs*
Get all of us together and throw in a camera, you will get: the Cam-whore Group!
Once everyone had their cup of bubble tea, we all scrambled into the cars again and we headed to Wondermilk Cuppacakes!! Since the next day was Lesley's birthday, we all went to Wondermilk to celebrate it. We bought about 20 mini cupcakes and they are all so pretty! I almost didn't have the heart to eat them. Of course, without fail, cameras are taken out their shutters were closing non-stop.
After many many pictures from Wondermilk, We all piled into Christine car again, all 8 of us (Cancan went off with her boyfriend) and they proceed to send me home before heading back to HELP for classes. It was great, getting together with a group of friends and just spend some time together catching up. Especially when I stopped going HELP anymore since I am waiting to transfer. I really thought that I won't be included in most outing anymore, but I am :)
Oh yeah, one more thing, since I can't really fit this anywhere in the post without it sticking out so I thought to put it at the end of the post. While I was in Asia Cafe, my Aunt message me to inform me that my cousin's wife, Emily has given birth to a baby girl!! The baby is 3 weeks early.
This is the latest addition to my family. She's so cute rite??!! She's going to grow up and break lots of boys' heart!!
Congratulations to Papa Chin Leong and Mama Emily!!
That's all for now! Bye!
Oh yeah, mom is going to drag me up at 7 to go for morning walk in TTDI. Will I survive it?? I wonder....
Oh yeah, one more thing, since I can't really fit this anywhere in the post without it sticking out so I thought to put it at the end of the post. While I was in Asia Cafe, my Aunt message me to inform me that my cousin's wife, Emily has given birth to a baby girl!! The baby is 3 weeks early.
This is the latest addition to my family. She's so cute rite??!! She's going to grow up and break lots of boys' heart!!Congratulations to Papa Chin Leong and Mama Emily!!
That's all for now! Bye!
Oh yeah, mom is going to drag me up at 7 to go for morning walk in TTDI. Will I survive it?? I wonder....
No comments:
Post a Comment