Wednesday, November 4, 2009

HMN

Halloween Massacre Night or more fondly known as HMN to us committee members was a success! the turnout was great, everything was done in time and everyone had fun.

For those of you who don’t know what I am talking about, HMN is an event that was organized by the joint effort MMS and IPRMSA of HELP. We had 50+ people working on this event, and it was a great experience for everyone of us.

There were many things that we have to do for HMN, but I enjoyed it nonetheless. The times we went to Luc’s house to make our dummies, the times where Andy, Abygayle and I sat down to discuss about Fugitive Hunt, the time we spend blowing balloons (yes, I can’t believe I miss that!! >.<) and of course, the time where we went to Plaza GM and spent money that doesn’t belong to me!!

okay, I will let the pictures do the talking….

DSC03248

Our handmade dummies that William taught us how to make. Try spotting MAE!!

DSC03249 Luc working on one of the dummies

P1220777

This was one of the fantastic pictures that Luc and William painted after we left. This is my favourite!!

P1220787

Andy putting on the heads for our dummies. I sooo love our dummies.

When were were doing the dummies at Luc’s place, we had to transport it to William’s car so that we can put them in KPD E for storing. while we were carrying the dummies on the road, cars were stopping by and staring blatantly at us and the dummies. It was hilarious. We couldn’t stop laughing!

other pictures include of the event day:

P1220806

We huff

P1220807 P1220808

and puff (Jo: No more ballons~~NOOOOO!!)

P1220810 P1220812

and blew

P1220805

until we have approximately 500 balloons (we are peace loving people, we don’t blow houses down)

P1220809

While Luc was in charge of craving pumpkins and watermelons

P1220839The work of Luc’s craving. Nice rite!

Then, it was PARTY TIME!!

We have 3 live bands performances – Pop the cherry, Your Auntie and The Maggots. We also have Niqi acoustic solo, games, tattoo for sale and of course, fugitive hunt that was in charged by Andy and I.

Fugitive hunt, which is the main game of the night, is similar to treasure hunt. Instead of looking for treasure, they have to look for the murderer of the dummies. we have people scurrying around looking for clues. It was fun to watch!

Andy, whom I give all credit for coming up with the storyline and clues for the game is the murderer and emcee for fugitive hunt. Once the groups manage to identify him as the murderer, they have to take pictures of the 5 clued dummies out of the 9 dummies in HMN.

Teams had problem looking for the last dummy because it was in the guy’s toilet and it got trashed before fugitive hunt started. We believe that someone trashed it after it scared the shit out of someone. hehe…

here are some pictures!!

12966_166852425764_645290764_3009311_6588766_n Mae as a gothic doll and Al as a spider witch

13559_330628050174_847070174_9944359_7463882_n

Me as a gypsy pirate manning the tattoo booth and fugitive hunt registration.

13559_330628105174_847070174_9944363_1400227_n

Calvin as a butler

13559_330628135174_847070174_9944367_1640671_n Shermaine as a cowgirl and Jo as a zombie without her zombie mask.

13559_330628195174_847070174_9944376_1948070_n

Other interesting costumes

13559_330628390174_847070174_9944404_7394132_n

Best dressed female nominees

P1220843 Jeremy and I

I wanted to go as a pirate, but Eliza said I looked more like a gypsy, so I decided to combined them both and become… a Gypsy Pirate!! hehe…

Unfortunately, above are the only 2 pictures I have of myself for the event. We were too busy running around so there wasn’t any time for pictures. Hope the photographers of the day did take candid pictures with me in it! >.<

I have to say that I was totally impressed at the speed which we cleared up for the event. In about 30 minutes, we cleared up the parking lot, the upper foyer and the lower foyer. When we were done, HELP looked like it was back to normal! The cleaning up process was fast, quick and efficient.

I just wanna say, kudos! to everyone who took part to help in this event. Congratulations to all the committee members for making this event a successful event. Thanks to the upper committee members that had put in the tremendous effort. To all committee members, give yourself a pat at the back. You all did good that day!

For some reason, Window Life Writer don’t like me today. To write this post, I think the program hang for about 7 times. >.<!!

glad to say that I am at the end of this post. Cheers!

signing out,

Wen

No comments: