Sunday, October 11, 2009

Next week: Hectic

I am sooo gonna have a very hectic week starting from tomorrow.

I have a scouting trip, a marketing trip, 2 assignments due, 1 sales, and 1 quiz all by friday. And I am sooo gonna die.

At least I manage to achieve my goal of finishing my consumer behavior assignment by today. I sat down for about 3 hours and typed out everything that I want to write. Since it's a reflective paper, it's easier for me to write but I have no idea if I actually did the right thing.

Tomorrow afternoon, I will be going to scout for prizes for HMN event. then at night, I will be going to the pasar malam with Eliza, yee mun and riz to shop for our supplies for our marketing assignment sales on wed. Then, pass up 2 assignments (one which I havent started) on thurs and a marketing quiz on fri.

I expect by the end of this week, I am gonna drop dead. But I guess with the proper time management, I can do it.

Soooo not looking foward to next week...

signing out,
Wen

p/s: jas, it's ur turn to update again! are we like taking turns to update? hehe...

No comments: