Saturday, November 28, 2009

a great night

Yesterday was a great night for us. Or, at least for me. I went to MV with my family, feel in love with a phone (cross fingers that my bro is getting it for me now) and meet up with the gang. - Luc, Justin and James.

I received a phone call from Luc, asking about if I am interested in a card game that he wants to buy, and I ended up meeting him and the twins for a while. He went on purchasing the game and I extended the invitation to them to come over for a game after we are done. And come over they did. and much to my delight that its not all testosterones cramming in my room, we have Mae!!

And what a night we had. The game is called Munchkin and there are several series in it. Luc bought the pirate series, much to my delight. Arghh!! walk the plank, matey.

Yeah, anyway, we spent the first hour in my place with luc and I trying to decipher the game, the second hour at my house playing and twitching some rules to make the game more sense and from there it was game on!!

It was much fun battling monsters to level up, losing to a monster and level down and of course, watching everyone else in the game trying to back stab you and make sure that you don't level up. We placed curses, enhancement to help the monsters and trying to counter attack with cards of your own. All this was achieved with some paper stars, a die, some cards and a shitload of imagination.

I was on a winning streak, so the boys targeted me to stop me from leveling up. We groan when we lose a level, we smiled smugly when we manage to counter attack everyone else and still win. While they were all targeting me, Mae was upping levels without anyone noticing!! and yes! she triumphs us all and won the game!!

We headed off to McD for some late night, or rather early morning snacks, chatted a lil while about our wild high school adventures and called the night as I was stoning. =.= Luc was like, lolz, wen is stoning!! but yeah, I always stone when it gets late or when the outing is coming to a close end.

So we left McD and the boys drop me home at about 3. They headed home, I finished reading one of my ebooks and called it a night at 4.30am.

All I can say now is that, I had a great night yesterday, and what a night it was. I am sooo looking forward to the next round of Munchkin booty!!!!

signing off,
wen

No comments: