Thursday, November 12, 2009

The agony

oh! the agony!

really, this sucks.

I stepped on a bloody rusty screw on tuesday. it literally went through my flip flops!! !@#$# freaking irresponsible people who did construction and didn't clear up after that.

so on wed, I had to drag Mae along with me to get a tetanus jab. hurts like shit wei!! not to mention that after every tetanus jab i take, i will definitely have fever and my arm muscles ache like crazy (this is the second time i take a tetanus jab, but i learnt my lesson not to underestimate it). so yeah, I am sort of having fever now, with it coming and going at it's wish, my arms hurts and i can't lift it up more than 90 degrees without it hurting and I can't sleep on my left side. *wails!!* even the cute doc i saw for the jab wasn't worth it. :(

so yes, I was really grumpy this morning since mommy dear didn't let me take the day off and I was really really moody this morning. so yeah, kesian to mae, eliza and another group member for being stuck with me and my short temper. SRY!!!!!!!!

i guess that's all for now. !@#!$!#@!# stupid rusty screw.

gah! i just realize how wrong it sounds wei!!!! haha....

signing off,
wen

No comments: