Saturday, January 3, 2009

Movie, Haunting the Mall and Dinner

Today, I went out my with my bunch of friends again, the usual gang minus Calv and Alexa. This time, we have Justin, James, Affe and Kafai along with us to make the outing more fun. We went and watch the movie, The Spirit, and to be honest, I didn't really like the show because the action are really too exaggerated. However, that also means more thing to laugh about. Throughout the whole movie, I went swt, swt and swt!! But then again, I am not really a big fan of superheroes movies, so..... Just say that that movie is not my type.

After movie, I went to get my lunch at the KingPie shop in front of the cinema. The others ate already, but I haven't because I was too lazy to cook my lunch at home. I didn't even drive to 1U today. Luc came to pick me up and I was like, Oh thank you!!! haha... am just too lazy to drive today.

Then, Mae said she wanted coffee so we went to Ipoh Old Town coffeshop to have some coffee. One of the twins (I still can't differenciate them, sorry guys!!) poured lots of honey into Mae's coffee. So she was kinda hyper. Then, we haunted the mall for a while before everyone left, leaving only me, Luc and Mae since he will be dropping us home.

We went for dinner at some place, I think the restaurant is called Fullhouse. The deco are really nice, it reminds me of a giant play doll house. After dinner, Luc dropped me home and they left.

Went to take a bath, then switched on the PS 2 to play 'Devil May Cry 2'. I totally love the game and its graphics and according to Terence, Devil May Cry 3 have even better graphics. After I am done with DMC 2, I am going to play with DMC 3. :D

Overall, today is kinda fun. College is starting soon and most of us will be busy with assignments and projects soon enough.

Signing out.
Wen :D

No comments: