Finally, my results for foundation are out. For the past few nights, I was worried that I could not get the required Credits to do my partial progression into Bcomm, and finally, the worrying comes to an end. I woke up at 11.45 am to check my results, and it's out!!
my results are:
Intermediate English: Distinction
Marketing Principles: High Distinction
Study Skills: High distinction
Critical thinking Skills: Credit.
Overall, I am quite happy with my results except for my intermediate english. Seriously, I was expecting it to be HD. But then again, I didn't expect marketing principle to be HD soooo, I guess it doesn't really matter because I still get my expected grades and most importantly, I fulfilled the condition for my partial progression!!
It took me some time to do my partial progression stuff because everyone doesn't seem to be too sure of the procedure. After looking for the person incharge and walking between offices, I finally manage to do my partial progression and now I am waiting for a phone call that would tell me how many subjects I can take for my degree.
So, I guess I will know over the weekend.
Signing out. Wen :D
P/s: I added a video of my new year celebration with my family. Enjoy :D
Friday, January 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment