Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Success!!

So of you might be wondering what does this post talk about. Well, basically, I have finally successfully enroll myself into BComm. Before this, the whole partial progression thing is kind of worrying because there is no news at all regarding it. So yesterday, I sent an email to the lady in charge to ask about it.

I did not receive any reply so I went to look for her. Turn out that my partial progression was successful and according to her, she sent me an email, yet after checking my g-mail, hotmail and HELP mail, I still found no traces of the reply at all.

Anyway, after getting the whole chaos cleared up, I went to KPD E to do my exemption. After that, I sat the bus back to main block to wait for my next class, Design.

While I was waiting for the bus, I saw this Benz parked in from of KPD A. In the car, there was this kid, and a man who is smoking standing outside the car looking quite sinister talking to the kid. He was kind of threatening the kid to call his mom and I thought that maybe, he was joking. The car window was open wide enough for the kid to stick his head out to talk to the stranger and for a moment the thought that crossed into my head was the parent of the child is making it super easy for anyone to take the child. All one have to do is just stick his hand through the window to unlock the door and grab the child, or just pull the child out through the open window and he would successfully take the child away.

So, I kept on glancing towards the kid. It was quite easy to do that since the car was right in front of me. The man kept on talking to the kid and suddenly he walked towards the driver seat of the car. The thought that he wanted to steal the car crossed my mind when he took out..........


the car keys to unlock the car.


Sigh.... so it seems that he is the driver of the car and obviously, the kid is either the boss's child or something like that. Seems like I have an overactive imagination to come out with such things. But then again, such things do happen and it's best that we keep a lookout.

Still in college now. I am currently waiting for my design tutorial to check things out. My design starts at 2 o'clock and my previous class end at 9.30. Guess I would be hanging out in college if we don't go to gym during break. Sigh... I hate breaks. Especially long breaks between classes. Right, here the list of subjects that I would be taking this sem.

HMC- foundation in arts
Advance English

Bachelor of Communication
Communication in workplace
Introduction to Design
Advertizing
Advertizing Copywriting.

I am taking 5 subjects this sem and it's definitely going to be a very heavy sem. Wish me luck for the semester :D

Signing out,
Wen :D

No comments: