Monday, November 10, 2008

I am in LOVE~~

I am in LOVE!! NO, the question to ask is not who but what. Seriously....

As some of you would know, I have what my cousin would call a 'God Complex'. I love playing games that give me total power and total control over the characters. So, it's really quite understandable that my favourite game ever are games likes Sim, Sim 2, Spores and now, EA games is coming out with a whole new series of Sim 3!!!! haha.... I love u EA Games.

I really can't wait for the game to be released, but then thinking again, I would most probably need to save money for a new computer since my old one is kinda crappy. I wonder if my dad would sponsor me a new computer just for a game.... Hmm.........

I can't wait for it to be released!!

Yes, like i was saying, EA Games emailed me their monthly newsletter to me when I saw that they are going to release Sims 3. I was like, OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! Sims 2 is already high tech enough and they are going to release Sims 3? I can't wait!

here are some features that is in Sims 3
- I get to customize everything and i mean everything. yes, including furnitures.
- I get to create their story before playing the game, so i can create a whole background that would affect how the character behaves.
- I get to set certain characteristic to my character. eg, friendly, sporty, eccentric
- Now they have wishes instead of wants. this means if i don't do whatever they want me to do, they don't go all crazy on me :D nice feature!
- they even have a whole lot of new buildings and houses.
- and they even have beaches and farm houses. I wonder if i can get someone to stay in a farm house. hey! maybe i can create a dark hunter community! Cool!

Oh yeah, this game has to be real cool when it comes out. I can't wait! well, I have a 'god complex' and i dare to admit it! :D

No comments: