Thursday, November 13, 2008

Day 1

To me, today was a really long day. I have this feeling that says "Finally, it's night! 1 day down and 7 days to go!" Seriously. It was a very long day without anything to keep myself occupied except small chores that I actually had to drag out. Today, I created a new record. Eating 8 pieces nuggets for dinner in 1 hour. Heck, usually it would take me 10 minutes? But somehow, today's time seem to pass really really slow that I wanted to drag out simple stuff so it actually felt like i was doing something. Kinda sad rite?

Anyway, for someone who doesn't like to mix in a big crowd much, I realized that somehow solitude doesn't do for me as well. Today, the house felt so quiet, so WEIRD. I guess a sudden chance in noise volume in the house is taking a toll on me. After all, on usual days the TV would be blaring as if we were deaf, my brother's merciless teasing and both my mom and my voice's shouting over levels of the house. Imagine this, she's in the kitchen, I am in my room and we can have a conversation. That's how noisy it is. But now, it's so quiet, so silent, so WEIRD!!

So, this is how i spend my day. Came back from HELP at about 2. Played some computer games then went tuition at 3.30 pm. Class ended at 4.30, with Melissa's help, I starting doing my bookmarks for Critical Thinking Assessment. Somehow, it doesn't turn out as nice as the one in the book. Oh well... just have to see what the design team that only consist of A design director says. Maybe she can do something to salvage my pitiful handiwork. Melissa went home at 6, took out my food from the freezer to defrost and went back doing my bookmarks. Came down at 7, cooked my 8 pieces of nuggets, channel surf until 9 and watched Amazing Race Asia. Watched TV until 10.30, and came online. So yeah, that's how I spend my pathetic day.

Today is soooooo boring! should have spent some time with Pei Ling in the HELP library (she goes to the HELP library although she's no longer a student there) but I was too lazy to take the bus there. Sides, i left my student ID at home and now without it, you can't take the bus there. Apparently, there's too many people who are not from HELP taking free rides.

Oh God! today's day was so boring, I can't help but wish that a week had passed so that the house could be noisy again. It's almost as if the situation here is almost similar with what had happened in KL except I am all alone at home here. The days are long, the nights are long and it really felt like the week is not going to end!! I have no chinese series to watch (unless I watch it online but it's no fun doing that), no game to play (finish playing tradewinds caravans in 2 days) and loads of presentation slides to do but I can't find the mood to finish it.

Hopefully, tomorrow will be better. After all, I am going out with my friends to Sunway Pyramid tomorrow. And I might be driving there. Oh no! I most probably get lost on the way there.Sigh... but at least I am spending some time with my friends instead of staying at home doing nothing. Then, Saturday, I will be going to Amber (she's one of my foundation friend, very reliable when doing assignment which is terrific!) house to finish off our 4 posters and 2 flyers just in time for tuesday's presentation.

As for Sunday, I don't know what am I going to do yet. either spending time with my aunt (if she takes pity on me being all alone at home) or spending time all alone at home again. Monday I am soooo gonna sleep in and catch on my sleep since class starts on 3.30, then maybe go for dinner with Siew See? Tuesday I might most probably do a little cooking thing with Isabel and Melissa, don't know who else can make it for now (haven't ask anyone yet except the both of them :) ) As for Wed, I suppose I would be staying at home again and thurs, another day at home? then Fri the house would be noisy again!!

Yeah, yeah, some of you might be wondering why I didn't go along with them, but then, if you guys remember I am suppose to be in Australia?? who would have thought that I would come back? That's why the initial plan, i wasn't included :( then when I came back, it turned out that this/next week is presentation week so unless I want to fail my subject, i can't go with them. Oh well... now that they are planning to go to Macau next sept and I don't know if i could go or not. I hope I could Sept.... hmm, that's not the end of sem yet rite? haha....

I suppose if I have to rate today's day, I suppose I would give it 50%? And I am being generous.

No comments: