Today I went out with my bunch of friends to Sunway Pyramid. At first, I was kinda afraid to drive there, but in the end I did with directions from another friend. Went and watched Madagascar 2 and it was really nice and really funny. Those who are planning to go and watch, GO!! it's really good!
We spent some time in the arcade and I was totally fascinated by the way one of my friend's dance. It was like WOW!! He's really good, especially on this machine called the 'para para' machine. Had Nasi Lemak for lunch. The sauce that came along with the Chicken Rendang was so watery that it's like EWWW, but it taste kinda nice anyway, so it doesn't matter. I also had waffles with chocolate and peanut butter. It taste kinda nice. I always liked the combination of peanut butter and chocolate. Don't ask me why, cause i myself also don't know why i like it.
We planned to go ice-skating, bowling and pool but in the end we didn't do all 3. the pool place environment was horrible. it was dark, smoky and foul smelling like what most pool/snooker centers are so in the end we bailed out from the plan. The rest wanted to play bowling and i didn't join in cause i was feeling kinda moody and emo-fied at that very moment. In the end they didn't play anyway cos the lady told them that the lanes are full although it looks really empty. Maybe they are having some sort of competition later or something like that. the plan for ice-skating was not favored by everyone so that's automatically out. In the end, we played archery!
it's super cool! I am definately going back there to play. Of course, most of my aim went off and I was NOT hitting the bulleyes most of the time but I had fun anyway. By the time we were done, I was almost back to old self again. No more moody and emo Li Wen anymore. I am soooo gonna play archery again. Love it. It acts like a stress reliever for most of us i guess. Haha, we were jokingly saying that we should imagine our target are our lecturers. I said, i was going to imagine it as my CTS paper and that was the only time i got the closest to the center of the bulleyes.
In sunway pyramid, there's this piano guy that comes and play the piano. So, a few of them decided to have a free sing in front of everyone. It was really amusing. They were all trying to find songs that all of them knew and they really sang some songs from Mamamia to other songs that I can't remember the name. They even had a song dedication from a guy to his girlfriend. It was so entertaining. I got some videos of them and one day I am going to post them up on Facebook! but for now, i can't cos my lappie doesn't want to read my memory card. either my memory card have a problem or it's just my laptop.
Had dinner in a Vietnam restaurant and we wanted to go for deserts but we can't find any. I was stoning again by then cos i had a headache. I didn't take dinner so I was sort of closing my eyes for a few seconds to give them a rest. since we can't find any deserts, we just went home. Only Mae and I was in the car and the both of us doesn't know the way back! somehow, the directions that my friend gave me could not put into use. She said something about a roundabout and we didn't even come across one throughout the whole journey. Maybe we came out at a different exit. But in the end, we managed to reach home safely without getting lost. We managed to do that by following signboards and a little of Mae's memory and direction.
Overall, if I had to grade today, I would say it's about 80%? I deducted 20% cos i was stoning at some point.
I really had fun today. Thanks guys!!
Friday, November 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment