Married
2) Are you a vegetarian?
nope. I don't eat much vege. If I become a vegetarian, I would most probably starved to death
3) Do you believe in Heaven?
Yes.
4) Have you ever come close to dying?
Not literally but emotionally yeah.
5) What were u doing 8.00 this morning?
Sleeping
6) Favourite time of day?
Night, because that is the time all my friends get online.
7) Do you mind dating someone of the same sex?
what do u think?? I like men. Enough said.
8) Do you wear makeup?
Only during special occasions.
9) Ever have plastic surgery?
Nope.
10) Do you colour your hair?
I did once, but I thought that I didn't look nice.
11) What do you wear to bed?
Pyjamas with socks and a jacket. Try sleeping here with two drafts at the window and only 1 heater.
12) Have you ever done anything illegal?
Yes, I think so…
13) Can you roll your tongue?
Yes
14) Do you tweeze your eyebrows?
No. Can't be bothered for now.
15) What kind of sneakers?
I like Nike. Am currently having a pair of Nike and a pair of Adidas.
16) What is something you are excited about?
For now, nothing much. Feeling way too melancholy to feel excited.
17) What is your hair color?
Black-Brown?
18) Do you talk a lot?
Generally, yes, I do talk a lot. Especially when I am close to someone and I would just sprout all sort of crap.
19) Do you snore?
Sheu says I sleep talk.
20) If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be?
Home... just home
21) Do you sleep with animals?
I want to, but mom doesn't allow pets. So, I guess I would have to settle with Benny, Wenny, Baby and Kitty Cuddles.
22) If you won the lottery, what would you do first?
I dont know. Seriously have no idea. Get something for my family and friends??
23) Gold or silver?
Silver
24) Hamburger or hot dog?
Hamburger
25) If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
err, most prob Ham Panini from Merlo Cafe in UQ, or Sushi??
26) City, beach or country?
Beach. I love the sound of the waves.
27) What was the last thing you touched?
the last thing I touch and still touching is the keyboard.
28) Where did you eat last?
Home. But if u are talking about eating out, it's at KFC, Indoroopilly Mall in Brisbane. Tried something different from the menu.
29) When’s the last time you cried?
the last time I cried?? this morning when I read my aunt defending my case of going back on facebook. Hell, everything trigger my tears these days. Feeling so depressed.
30) Do you read blogs?
Lately, yeah. Been checking in on my friends blog maybe 3-4 times a day? I am THAT desperate for a connection.
31) Would you ever go out dressed like the opposite sex?
My clothing generally consists of guy size t-shirt and jeans. Does that count?
32) Is there anyone you like right now?
don't think so. Though i like to ogle at cute guys. :)
33) What’s your favourite shampoo conditioner and soap?
err, I think it's still Sunsilk.
34) Do you talk in your sleep?
Yes! It seems that I make lots of noise everynight.
35) Are you popular?
No.
36) Where do you wish you were?
Home, in the arms of my family and friends.
37) Have you rejected someone?
IF you mean rejecting in love sense, then no but if it's others then yeah.
38) Are you currently depressed?
very.
39) Ever met anyone famous?
a few
40) Do you feel that you’ve had a truly successful life?
For now, I am feeling like a failure. Enough said.
41) Who is the rudest person in your life?
no comment
42)
Oprah Winfrey
43) Basketball or Football?
Futsal!! though I always get slammed by the ball. I can't play basketball. Can't shot for nuts. At least in footbal/futsal, I still can kick the ball.
44) How long do your showers last?
10-15 min
45) Automatic or do you drive a stick?
Automatic.
46) Cake or ice cream?
Ice cream!
47) Are you self-conscious?
yeah
Cant help it though everyone tell me not to.
49) Have you ever given money to a beggar?
Yes.
50) Have you been in love?
no, I would like to experience it. :)
LAYER 1 : ON THE OUTSIDE
Name : Li Wen/Claire/Limli
Birth Date : 10 Sept
Current Status : Single
Eye Colour : black/brown?
Righty of lefty : Righty
LAYER 2 : ON THE INSIDE
My Heritage : Chinese
My Fears : Feeling helplessness
My Weaknesses : forever needing control on my emotion.
My Perfect Pizza : Seafood and hawaiian.
LAYER 3 : YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW
My thoughts first waking up : Need to book air ticket to go home.
My bedtime : I am so sick of screwing up.
My most missed memory : Spending time with all my loved ones.
LAYER 4 : MY PICK
Pepsi or Coke : Coke
McDonald or Burger King : Both
Single or grouped dates : haven't tried any.
Adidas or Nike : Both, though leaning towards Nike
Tea or Nestea : Nestea
Chocolate or Vanilla : Both
Cappuccino or Coffee : Cappuccino.
LAYER 5 : DO YOU...
Smoke : Never
Curse : Yes, these days quite often.
Take a shower : Daily
Have a crush : yeah
Think you've been in love : no
Go to school : Yes.
Want to get married : yes, and i want kids too
Believe in yourself : these days?? nope.
LAYER 6 : IN THE PAST
Alcohol : alcohol rocks!
Gone to the mall : yes.
Been on stage : Yes.
Eaten sushi : sushi rocks
Dyed your hair : once
LAYER 7 : HAVE YOU EVER
Played a stripping game : No.
Changed who you were to fit in : even if i did, I cant change for long.
LAYER 8 : AGE YOU'RE HOPING...
To be married : 25-30 when life is more stable?
LAYER 9 : IN A GUY/GIRL...?? Maybe in a lover?
Best eye colour : blue?? but as long as he looks good, i don't really care about his eye color.
Best hair colour : doesn't matter as long as it's not blue or green or orange or some other weird color
Short hair or long hair : Depending.
Best height : Taller than me?
Attitude : loving, understanding and someone who can love me for who I am. Does such guy exist?
LAYER10 : WHAT WERE YOU DOING...
A minute ago : Doing this tag to get my mind off things.
Hour ago : sleeping
4.5 hours ago : Sleeping
1 month ago : Enjoying my time in HELP
Year ago : Enjoying the time of my life. Def not feeling depressed.
I love: you and everyone else who cares about me.
I hate : it that life have to play such games with my emotions.
I hide : my secrets.
I miss : my family and friends
I need : more joy in life.
LAYER 12 : TAGGING 5 PEOPLE
-Sheu
- Jasmine
- Wei-Li
-Christine
- anyone and everyone.
No comments:
Post a Comment