Sunday, August 24, 2008

Leng Zais?

yeah, yeah.. it's been quite sometime since I update. Yes, I am feeling very very lazy AND am enjoying my holidays before my classes starts.

Okay, first thing first. About my education, after a freaking long discussion with HELP people, they finally contacted my brother and told him that I can finish my degree with BComm of HELP provided I do my foundation, and it's 11 subjects. However, I am given 6 exemptions and I only have 5 more subject to do in Foundation before I go back and continue my degree (I have 7 exemption from my degree, which means I am already half way through first year when I go back). Yes, I think it's ridiculous too since I came from HELP itself. However there are some rules and regulation that they have to follow and that's the best they can do for me. So yeah, I immediately grabbed their offer. I was thinking that if I couldn't get back into HELP I might go to Sunway instead and do their events management. However if I do that, it would most probably be way longer than HELP's alternative solution to my problem because I would need to complete Sunway's diploma before going to degree. So yeah, I am back at HELP, for those of you who still didn't know.

They told my bro that I could do 5 subject this semester but when I went there on Friday, they say I could do maximum of 4. Went to the upper management and they agreed to figure out something for me and they will contact me about it again. Hope that whatever solution that they provided me will be approved. So this semester, I will be doing the following subjects.

Intermediate English
Critical Thinking Skills
Study Skills
Introduction to Marketing Principles

Classes are starting tomorrow and I will be all alone. Just hope that I can make some friends else I would be alone for the rest of the semester. Don't want to think about it right now since after coming back I could be nervous for NO REASON AT ALL, I don't want to make myself more worried. Shall see how that goes tomorrow.

I just finished watching the closing ceremony of the Beijing Olympics and I could only say that China had finally proven themselves to the world. Seriously, they have managed to amaze the world. both of their opening and closing ceremony is as entertaining and I was super excited to see Wang Lee Hom and Rain performing for the closing ceremony. Me being me, I ogled as much as I could. Hey!! can't blame a gal for ogling whatever she could. Not like there's any leng zais for me to ogle anymore since I came back from Australia. Leng Zais are definitely one of the things that I miss from Aussie :)

Am currently watching Bull Fighting, yes I bought the DVD and no it doesn't have Malay subtitle. That's the two out of three questions that Mae asked when I told her that I am watching Bull Fighting. I have been hearing so much about it from Mae and Siew See that I decided to 'invest' in it. After all, I collect PIRATED Taiwanese Series. Am NOT That rich to buy original. :) Somehow that show reminds me of Meteor Garden A LOT. It's like meeting Dao Ming Shi (main character in MG played by Jerry Yan) and Shan Cai(main female character played by Barbie Hsu). There's quite a lot of similarities between these 2 dramas. But it's still nice quite nice to watch. Not to mention all the leng zais in the show - Mike He, Lee Wei ( I think that's him). oh yeah, love the character that Lee Wei played. He's sooooo nice. If only a guy would treat me like that (you might as well dream big). Somehow, he reminds me of the male characters that I use to write about where they are sooooo nice that they are just to good to be true. Oh well, guess I can sleep and dream about a guy like that tonight :)

Ben's going to UK soon and despite all his teasing, i think I am going to miss him. He's the closest male cousin I ever have. Even my other cousins teased us about it. Well, in a sense, he's one of the rocks that I have in life other than my group of friends. I still remember that when I was in Australia and I called him to inform him that I am coming back with me crying (god!! I cry so much back then), he started singing through the phone to cheer me up. Songs which says that he will always be there for me (even if he disagree) which i can say made me cry even more!! Nontheless, he is still so sweet. and that's the first time a guy sing to me. It's really kinda sad if that guys your cousin, but that we shall leave for another day.

Okay, I am just rambling here and you guys totally have no obligation to read this post since it's mostly crap. :)

No comments: