I don't look like my age. End of story.
Seriously, went to Chilis with my family today and when I ordered alcohol I was forced to produce my ID to PROVE my age before they are willing to process my order. *roll eyes*
When I messaged Mae and Izzie, they just said I look young. haha....
Oh well, this is not the first time someone say I don't look like my age. First time was when this gal come over to my house for survey and she said she wanted to speak to someone legal. Hello!! I am already 19 by then??? haha.... swt. she said I looked like 15. Sigh, secondary school gal. Oh well... As Izzie say, no need botox!
Oh the side note, I have comm in workplace assignment to finish and I sort of gotten into a quarrel with my bro when I asked his opinion on how to answer the question. Typical day in my life. :D
Have advertising quiz to study for as well, but somehow my eyes are itching to read/ see/ view anything except the words in the advertising book. It's like I can read any material now, except for the book. *looks at the book and eyes stray away again*
*force the eye to look back at the book* no!! cannot stray! Advertising marks sucks. Need.... to.... study.... *strain eyes on book* haha. let's just say for now I read like 5 pages? SWT!! sigh.
Since my eyes boycotted me, I am giving it a break. But I am determined to finish reading at least 2 chapters.
I. Am. Determined!
Must. Finish.
I hope.
I wish...
Aiya, you know wat? one chapter will suit me just fine. :D
Signing out,
Wen
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment