Friday, April 3, 2009

7 months

I watched a HK series called "A journey called life". In yesterday's episode, I saw a scene that got me thinking. Which, I really don't know if it's a bad thing or a good thing.

In the scene, the gal was 7 months pregnant when she had to deliver her stillborn baby. 7 months. when i saw that scene, the baby reminded me of ME. I must have my lucky stars aligned on the day I was born.

On the side note, what the hell happened when I grow up? How did I manage to grow from such a tiny thing, barely the size of a tissue box to how I am now?? haha!! something must have really went wrong somewhere.... :D

oh well, I love me, myself and I and if u don't then too bad :D

Signing out,
Wen

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"oh well, I love me, myself and I and if u don't then too bad :D"

what do you mean by this?

we love you for who you are la, sayang oi. *blek* :P

Claire Lim said...

haha...
let's just say it's not u guys i am talking abt okay?

*blek*