Friday, April 17, 2009

A Change Of Style

If I have to sum up today, I would say it's a very productive yet expensive day.

Went out with my mom today to 1Utama since Mae couldn't make it. it was sort of a preplanned kinda thing with my mom with me being undecided if I should go out with her, in fear for her nagging. In the end, we did go out and it was quite fun. :D

For a change, I shopped today. Not for books but for clothes. YES, liwen shopped for clothes today, and NO, the sky didn't change color or anything like that. Just thought that I should change my wardrobe a little. It is after all consist of nothing but t-shirts and jeans.

So yes, I went to 1Utama today, with an intention to shop for CLOTHES. by the end of the day, my mom and I, the two of us, spent a total of RM 700+ with my clothes costing RM 560. I think when my dad sees the bill, he will be like, OMG! can't let liwen get the habit of buying clothes - I think I will pauper my dad if I did get into the habit. haha...

I bought, 1 blouse from FYI, 1 blouse from Dorothy perkins, 2 Spag, 1 t-shirt/blouse and 1 shirt from Mark & Spencers. A total of RM 560 (or around there). But like my mom said, it's alright since I shop for clothes like once in a blue moon? She was quite happy - she must have been thinking that finally! her daughter is shopping for clothes - like what most girls do. haha...

we stopped by at the Korean food fair - yes Izzie, there's a Korean food fair in 1Utama with loads of Korean stuff (but no korean pretty boys for sale) and my mom bought like RM 60 plus worth of stuff. adding on with my Rm 90 plus from Craft Haven for my current addiction to arts and crafts, I think today is the day I spent the most money in a day! Thank god my clothes are paid by daddy (lucky me :D) else I won't even have the money to buy bread for the rest of the month. :D

So today is a very Expen$$$ive day. :D

No comments: