I already have my short story written out. But I don't think I will submit it in. I wanted to write something that I could relate to, but in the end, the whole piece sounded so alike to my life, that it is actually daunting for me to send it in. It felt like I was writing part of my life (although it was dramatized) and publishing it. it's just WEIRD!!
So, I am going to change some stuff. Most of the work would remain the same, though I am changing some of the gist. Thank god the whole work could still be used even after I changed some stuff. Maybe because the whole paper is emo stuff so its fits right in.
After writing this work, I seriously don't think that I would qualify but what the heck. Just keep on writing and submitting, improving along the way and maybe one day I might qualify. I suppose it's not as much as getting it published but rather keeping up the 'tradition' of writing since I have not been siting down and pen the thought for quite some time. This definitely is the chance for me to do so.
though, come to think of it, winning isn't that bad also. :D all the better if it won ler... got laptop and RM 5000, I want!! haha.... but I won't put my hopes that high. Know where it stands. it wont be the worse, but it wont be the best as well, so.... let's just see how it turns out :D
Signing out,
Wen
Saturday, February 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment