Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I have decided~~~

I have decided.....

*drum rolls*

aiyo.. not so serious la. this is NOT an emo post k?

yes...

as i was saying, I have decided. Decided to try my luck in the MPH-Alliance Bank National Short Story Prize 2009. Attractive prizes :D


As the title said, it's a short story competition. I have been joining such writing competition since I was 16 or 17?? but I had always failed. Did not even manage to enter the shortlist. Sigh... let's see, I joined 2 MPH contest, 1 silverbook writing contest and now i am going to try this.

Good thing is, there's no theme. Bad thing is, there's no theme. Yes... it's a good AND bad thing. Good, because if it's a theme that I am not familiar with then I can't write. Bad, because there's just too many ideas in my head!!

To be honest, I seriously doubt that I would enter the shortlist again since I believe that there are going to be more people joining this contest compared with the MPH one. But I thought, what the heck, just go and try my luck. Maybe my story will be chosen. Who knows? After all, there's no harm submitting a story.

I still haven't really have an idea yet on what to write about. So, don't be surprised if I come up to you guys in College and ask for your opinion. :D

Wish me luck!!

Signing out,
Wen

No comments: