Sunday, March 1, 2009

Friends....

I was going through my stuff on my lappie when I stumbled upon this folder called 'Dennis'.

That, had definitely brought back a lot of memories.

I played back the files in the folder and it was real touching, what he had did for me. During those dark moments when I was in Australia wallowing in my sorrows, he sent me recordings from my friends, wishing me good luck. it contains songs that had managed to cheer me up, knowing that there are friends like them that are supporting me.

it contains songs and messages from friends like himself and Mae, telling me to be strong. Looking back, it was those recording that had brought smiles to my face even when I am crying.

It was great knowing that there are friends like them for me.

Friends, friends and friends

It was one of the things that had reminded me that coming back was a decision that I had made for myself.

It was one of the things that tells me coming back was a decision that I think is right.

And no~~ this is NOT an emo post. Just thought that it's something that I should blog about. And letting my friends know what they mean to me :D hehe....

Thanks guys!!
Hugs!!!

signing out!!
Wen

p/s: I am currently reading storybooks again AND not doing my assignments. I really should STOP procrastinating.... :D

No comments: