hey!!
it's been 2 weeks since I last updated and some interesting stuff had happened but as usual, I am too lazy to update.
let's see....
1) Had eliza's surprise party at my place but she surprised us instead when she called us to inform that she can't come but she turn up anyway.... (check out Mae and Calv's blog)
2) Celebrated my Valentine with my friends.
3) Ate sushi with my mom and and had stomach ache after that :( I think it the crab. nonetheless, I enjoyed the raw salmon a lot. I wanna go again~~ *avoid the crab*
4)Ate delicious Thai food. Think Jo will love it.
5) had stomach ache after that again. Shouldn't have eaten ice-cream, thai food AND spicy pan mee in the same day in less than 12 hrs.
6) Still hasn't catch any of the movies that I wanna watch
7) finally went karaoke with my friends (me, mae and siew). Although there was only 3 of us, it was fun!
8) decided to go to Macau in May and not Thailand in April
9) Mom agree to let me go to Sabah AND Hong Kong in December if plans are successful
10) Bought 7 romance books from MPH for RM 150+
11) Went gym only ONCE this week.
12) Realized that most of my assignments are to be handed in the first 2 weeks of March
13) Realized that Feb is coming to an end and I haven't started any of my assignments yet
14) only had 11/15 for my design assignment. he said I need to put in more typeface, but when I did he said it was too many ><
15) Decided to donate blood on wed - just hope that I don't chicken out last minute when I see the needle. 16) had my English mid terms exams and it was sucky
17) my English discussion paper only had 77/100 ><
18) it was worse for my Comm in workplace assignment that only scored 11/20 >< >< ><
19) Addicted to Rock Legend
20) One of my couz had an accident (his car did a 360 degree flip) but he was perfectly fine. Still can jump out of the car and call my uncle to tell him about the accident. Think he gave my uncle a heart attack.
21) Talked to this guy in my English class and exchanged numbers ( think cos not many ppl can understand Chinese)
22) having diarrhea today. must be the Thai food + 1 pint of ice cream + spicy Pan mee >< note to self, don't eat all those together!!
23) currently reading 'talk of the town' by karen hawkins.
24) they set the date for the runway 101 event.
25) I wanna go out with my friends again!!
26) my bro's students are coming over to paint their sport house stuff.
27) decided to go to SMKBB sports day on the 7th March (i think), Sat. Anyone wanna join me?
28) Received Lam's Raymond Lam CD.
29) I have to read 4 chapters of ad copy for tomorrow's assignment
30) gotten 4.2/5 for bill's MCQ quiz 2
I think that's all that happened in the past 2 weeks. :D
Signing out,
Wen
Sunday, February 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment