Monday, May 19, 2008

Getting it out of my system

GRRRRR!!!!

I am angry and I am going to rant it here...

So, it seems this post won't be on my babies.

Yes... why am I angry? Let me start the story...

Firstly, my aunt came over to my place today to watch some DVD's that we bought and since my bro decided to take us out for lunch, she had to park her car. So, she park her car a few houses away from mine.

We had quite a lot of fun today, watching a horror movie called 'the house' that talks about the tale of a haunted house. It was really scary. Since I don't usually scream while watching horror movie and I screamed 3 times when I watched this, you can imagine how scary it was. The storyline was great, capturing, easy to understand and the ghost just looks plain horrible. It still gives me the creeps when I think back about the ghost. I guess that means that no good night sleep for me.

The second show we watch was 'Black Sheep' and I had lots of laugh. Yeah, it's gruesome with the blood and organs dangling but nonetheless it was still quite hilarious. Melissa watched the first movie with us but not the second because she had to go back and help do the cooking. If she did watch, I have a sneaky feeling that she will love the movie.

Anyway, we went for dinner after than and then my aunt decided to go back. She found her car sandwiched between 2 cars and since she couldn't get out without hitting one of the cars, she had to ask the owner of the car to move. Let me get this straight, she was NOT parking in front of anyone's house entrance, just usual space in between the houses that ANYONE could park.

When we ask the owner to move her car, she started interrogating as if she had the rights. When she's finally done, she said that we shouldn't park here because it's HER space and it's only HER rights to park there. Other people should not park at HER designated space.

HELL!! I was so tempted to rebuke her by telling her she did NOT pay for that parking space so the space does NOT belong to her so she can NOT reprimand us like little kids for parking there. HELLO!! Did I see your name there? No?? Then it doesn't belong to you. It not as if someone else parked their car next to my house I chase them away with a short gun or something like that *Rolls eyes*

Anyway, I am just ranting it here so that I can get it out of my system. So, please ignore me. :)

Feel much better now... I stink so I have to go bathe!

I just hope that my next post WILL be on my babies.

Hopefully.....

No comments: