once again it's another First.
I know I wrote that I will write about the Malacca trip and about my babies, so after God-know-how-many months has passed, I am going to write the post!! Finally!!
So, about my Malacca trip, one word sum it all....
boring!!!
Oh wait... Make it 2 words...
Freaking Boring!! now, that explains it better.
According to my still not defective memory power, most of the places we went were close!! Lo and behold!! We sat hours in the bus just to arrive at some museum and find it, well, CLOSED!! Why? Because it's a public holiday!!
After the futile trip there, we were suppose to go to the Aboriginal People Museum (Museum Orang Asli). This time, they were smart enough to call first before heading for the museum. Once again, it was CLOSED!! It seems that we sat in the cramp VIP bus, with aunties singing oldies songs with the karaoke system just to visit closed museums. Yippie!!
In the end, the tour guide was desperate enough to bring us to a bee farm. Well, it wasn't really THAT great, it was just a small area with pictures of fake bees stuck onto a display board and the name of it. There were honey tasting session but I didn't dare to taste it at all as the container was swarmed with bees. I am so NOT getting near it. The only great thing about the place was that it's open and it provides the toilet to the much needed us. Enough said.
Well, the only thing that I really found interesting in this whole time wasting trip was that I get to eat the chicken ball rice which was totally delicious and that I met my cousin and her family from Texas!! Imagine that, no one really knew that they were back and what are the chances that we met up in Malacca and not in KL? Yeah, that was the only great thing - Knowing that my cousin is back when the rest of my extended family doesn't know. Gossip power!!
Oh, did I mention that the food sucks?? I guess not. So yeah, when any of you goes to Malacca, make sure you know which restaurant that you go to....
Right, enough said about my time-wasting, useless Malacca trip. About my babies - Benny, Wenny, Baby Cuddles and Sam Bones, that shall be the next post...
yeah.... the next post is definitely about them.
Definitely....
Should be....
Maybe....
I think it is....
That is if I am in my irregular, undependable, rare blog writing mood.....
No comments:
Post a Comment