Monday, October 5, 2009

Long Awaited Update

UPDATE.

There Jas. My blog is updated!!

okay okay… don’t hit me. there’s a real entry below. :D

It has been like what? a month plus since I updated? And there’s just too many stuff I wanna blog about, so here’s just a brief explanation of it. :D it’s in no particular order.

 

1) Food Hopping!!

The gals – Eliza, Mae, Jas, Izzie, Me – and Jeremy went for food hopping sometime during the holidays. It was needless to say that I enjoyed myself greatly. A full stomach, great time, great company – what else can a gal ask for? here are the places that we went to, not in order. :D

DSC02536

Lamb Stew in Uptown, next to Fusion Restaurant, same row as Public Bank.DSC02570 Desert Bar in Sri Hartamas, I think

P1200138 Dim Sum in SS2

P1200159 Full House in Nui Zhe Xui (NZX)

P1200239 Face to face spicy pan mee. NICE! LOVE IT!!! in Subang. there’s another outlet in Uptown

P1200252 Snowflake – Subang. Nice desserts

P1200274 Kajang Sate in Uptown.

 

The gals stayed over at my place that night, and we binged on a tub of ice-cream while watching Hannah Montana Movie. Great day.

 

2) Izzie and Jasmine’s surprise farewell party in Chili’s BSC

Since Izzie was flying off to Luton, UK and Jasmine is returning to Canada soon, we decided to have a surprise farewell party for them. (they already left. :( ) All of us we decked in our best fineries for the occasion. We have the usual group of gals and guys plus other few close friends. I shall let the pictures speak for themselves.

DSC02613 Me and Mae

DSC02636 Mae and ElizaDSC02661 The Gals

DSC02666 Izzie and the boys

Then some of us went separate ways and met up in Delicious,KL. There were 3 cars heading to Delicious KL, but unfortunately, due to some misunderstanding, we all ended up at different places since there were 2 Delicious outlets in KL!! Oh well~~

 

3) My 21st Birthday

I celebrated my 21st birthday with the gang this year on the 5th September 2009 at Full House. Before dinner, some of us went for a movie – the orphan – and I have to say that I was traumatized by that show. Loving kids as much as I do, it was difficult for me to comprehend the wickedness of Esther (though later we found out why but still!!!!!!). After dinner, headed back home for cake cutting and movie. After most of the left, leaving only Luc, Mae, Eliza and Me, we spent the night watching other movies until 2 to 3 am plus. Pei Ling dropped by for a while since she can’t make it for dinner.

Now, pictures again!!

 DSC03001

Me and my friends since primary school with Izzie in the background.DSC03008

I love u birdie!!  DSC03040

Pictures with the gals DSC03107 Birthday cake!!

 

I also celebrated my birthday with Sheu and Nigel at Sakae Sushi on the 9th and with Ben and my aunt on the 10th (my actual birthday) in Chili’s.

 

4) Izzie’s farewell at the airport.

We went and surprised Izzie at the airport on the day she was leaving for Luton, UK with Elaine. Here are the pictures.   DSC03189 Izzie and me.

DSC03191 Gals only

DSC03192 Group Picture

DSC03282 All ready for the departure gate

DSC03291

Bye Izzie and Elaine. See you guys next year!! Enjoy!!

 

5) Siew See’s 21st Birthday

This darling of mine is only 9 days older than me. She celebrated her 21st with us in 1u on Merdeka day. We went to the Garden lifestyle restaurant for lunch. We also watched the movie “Up”.DSC02828

Cheers darling! DSC02859 Only a grand piano will do for the birthday gal

DSC02876 Scandalous!

DSC02881 Group pic.

 

Last but not least, we also have entry no. 6!

 

6) Picnic Attempt in KLCC park

We went to KLCC during the holidays for a picnic under the suggestion of Luc and Eliza. The 4 of us went there with the intention of having a conventional picnic, but we ended up having a unconventional one instead. The security guard didn’t allow us to sit on the grass because it’s restricted area so we ended up having our picnic under one of the shelter huts. Nonetheless, we had fun.

 

DSC02389 Unconventional picnic under the shelter hut.

DSC02425  

Bubble blowing session

DSC02422

Oooo~~ big bubble~~

DSC02394

Polaroid pictures

 

That’s all the entries for now. I did say it was a long one. :P I thoroughly enjoyed my holidays just by spending time with the gang. Now that Izzie is in Luton and Jasmine is back in Canada, our gal gang is not complete until you gals are back.

 

Gals, we miss you. Have fun, keep in contact and don’t forget us. Until the next time we meet. XOXO.

 

signing out,

Wen

No comments: