Friday, August 28, 2009

Dreams

I have been having really weird dreams lately.

Mostly revolves around death, love and beating up people. Weird combination, but yeah.

Sometimes, the dreams are so vivid that I swear, I could actually SMELL it. When I wake up, being greeted by a blank of darkness with only a small night light illuminating in the small corner of my room, a sense of lost sort of washed over me.

I could still remember the dreams that I been having for the past 2 days and I just can't help but wonder...

Does these dreams symbolize anything at all?

Or it's just some vivid random thoughts that my mind came up with while I am sleeping?

On the side note,
Semester started this week. And I decided what subject I am gonna take. 5 subjects, with a combination of 1 year 1 subject, 2 year 2 subjects and 2 year 3 subjects. Some people say I am crazy, but I guess I will have to toughen up and really manage my time properly for this sem. Time to speed up some stuff. :D

Other random stuff....
Going out with the gang all dressed up tomorrow!
Can't wait for my e-book reader to arrive and save my eyes from the brightness of my laptop screen.
I am having both marketing and consumer behavior quiz next week! hope my brain will be willing to absorb materials by then.
Bought my new external hard drive! Finally!! My old one died on me. :(
AND I seriously need to go pack my room. hopefully, SOON!

That's all for now I guess,
signing out,
Wen

No comments: