Okay...
was on the way to class today and saw my name on a list. SHIT!!
it's a list for the leadership camp specially for HELP's foundation students. I was like, NOOO~~~
and to make things worse, it's on NEXT weekend, where I planned to go to KL design week (Maybe can go next year' one or something ler) and if possible accompany izzie to her Fahrenheit concert to see her cute guys. Now, all the plans go down the drain.. Damn!! why must be next week~~??? gah!!
I have been hearing stories and all about the camp, and some of them are just spooky. Maybe they are trying to scare us or something like that, but some say that they are dumping you in the forest at night and all. lolz...
If it was with a group of friends, I think I would be looking forward to it, but then, it's only for foundation students and most of my friends from there had already went for the camp. So, I suppose to I will have to make friends and stick through the 3 days. (thank god it's only 3 days - my thinking for now - who knows, it might change if i have lots of fun). However, heard from other ppl like Luc and all saying that the camp is actually FUN, so maybe I might enjoy myself.
Now that I give myself some time to absorb the idea, it's not THAT bad, minus the fact that I can't go on with my plans... lolz..
hmm.. on the side note, I am not very happy with my Comm in workplace marks. Was expecting higher. And I just submitted my english argumentative essay. I am soooo worried about my advertizing and comm in workplace grades...
Other than that, nothing much I guess...
might blog about the camp when I come back.. so you guys can find out if I had fun there or not. :D
Signing out,
Wen
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment