Wednesday, March 24, 2010

it's up and running

Okay, after my post of being frus over Sims 3, I decided to give it a LAST try. Went for the board game event organize by my half-sister, Abygalye and friends with Melissa and the lost long Sheep that stills owe me a letter which she claims her TOY dog ate it. they met up with Jeremy (their jeremy. Not jeremy choy) and we played a few games which is very entertaining. I had most laughs playing Last day on earth although it's some zombie game. hehe....

then, we head to BV for sakae and I think the fella telly up our bill wrongly because it was very very cheap for all the stuff we ordered. Since we were all in a rush and their payment system broke down, we decided to just NOT be honest for the time.

Dropped Lam aka the sheep (Baaaa~) at Amcorp mall and we went there to lepak. Found a shop that sells sims 3, bought that and the expansion pack, came home, did my assignments while it installed and patch and VOILA!! it worked!! OMG!!!! after months of frustrating, it finally worked. YAY!! now i got something to do for tomorrow's 4 hour break, though I need to do some cutting before that. Oh well! it's working~~ and I am sooo happy!! :P

haha...
signing off,
wen

No comments: