Tuesday, March 23, 2010

sick and frustrated

I am sick and frustrated with the Sims 3. Have been trying to get it installed for hours now, and when it's finally installed, I can't update. and when i can't update, it means I can't freaking play the expansion packs and add on stuff!! cheee!!

Alright alright, maybe it's because I am playing the pirated version but then again, who doesn't try that first if they have the option (at least when you are in Malaysia.) I have like 3 copies of the base game, 2 copies of expansion packs and ALLLLL of it has problems. That's what I get for playing pirated. and mind u, each copy ain't cheap! If i add the price of all the copies that I bought and failed on me, I could already have bought the original one plus the add ons plus the expansion pack >.<.

And it definitely not the problem of my laptop because the laptop that I installed the game in is 1 day old. =.= yes. I bought a new laptop. Toshiba satellite M500. I am too frustrated to type out the post for the lappie, so if you all want to know how it looks like and the specs, go google.

In the end, I manage to convince my mom so that I could buy the original copy of Sims 3 and their expansion pack. I am too frustrated to think about the price anymore. I am sick and tired of waiting, hoping, praying, installing AND uninstalling the game into my new laptop. the whole process is screwing me AND my laptop system up. so yeah, I wanna buy the original copy. if that fails on me too, I have nothing to say but EA games sucks. seriously. when I google sims 3, all i read about is how bad the whole patch and downloading thing work. I am in serious agreement with them.

Come on sims 3. would you freaking WORK???

No comments: