Monday, April 26, 2010

Addicted to you~~~

I am seriously addicted to you. For the moment, at least. and it really can't come at a worst time since I am in the midst of my finals and its sooo screwing up my studies. Come on gal!! need more will power to resist you! *goes back to you again* sigh... resistance failed.

I am addicted to Sims 3. AGAIN. did I tell you that I am in the midst of my exams? yes? then great. it meant like what i said earlier, it can't come at a worst timing.

Okay, okay. I have been playing it for quite some time now, since I got my new lappie. It was all a-ookay. Then I had to stumbled over something called the 'legacy' challenge. It where people play sims 3 with no cash cheat and over the period of 10 generations. which by the way, it NOT my tradition of playing. I tend to use the cheat and create super ugly houses that ends up looking like a over-sized box since I suck at designing.

The rules of the challenge is that you start out at the MOST expensive lot ever, which leaves you with only $1300 simcash. Which by the way, is super little. So of course, most of the poor sims then to sleep under the stars. There are players that plays the challenge and string the snapshots into stories. And I totally fell in love with reading the stories they post. it has something to do with my obsession of future generation and how they live yada yada yada.

SOOOOO....
after reading these stories, I decided to start one of my own. I called it the Smythe legacy, for the lack of better names. The legacy.I decided NOT to do the story, although I was sorely tempted, but knowing myself, I will for some reason lose interest in stringing the snapshots and abandon the project while my sims go on. not to mention that I SUCK in taking pictures in sims 3. Photographer, I am not....

I started out like everyone else, created a sim, had only $1300 in the bank, bought a bed under the stars, a forever breaking down toilet and shower, a chair and a fridge. there goes all my money. I had no money to create a room for the toilet, so he has to do his business for the whole wide world to see. Found his mate, procreated, procreated and procreated, became a rock star, died on me *grrrr...just when he is making loads of money for me. >.<*, made his kids get marry, chosen a heir and procreate and procreate and procreate again and I am already at my 3rd gen. My 3rd gen baby was just born! named his ben for the lack better names again. I suck at giving names to my sims =.=. I want to avoid using names that I know, but in the end, it failed. I used ben, short for my cous's name.

I started the game a week ago, which means 1 week before finals which in turn means I have been playing the game quite often when in fact, I should be studying. But thank god, I manage to cram everything in so far, so the exams was okay for me. 1 more paper to go and I am free......

But for now, since i finish reading the notes 2 rounds already, I am gonna go and play again. before I sleep tonight, I shall go study again to seal the facts into my brain. HOPEFULLY.

signing off,
wen

No comments: