Monday, December 7, 2009

Unexpected

Today, a lot of unexpected things happened.

For one, I thought I was gonna die for Comm theory, but in the end it turned out okay and I even came out 1 hour earlier. One thing I realized about the comm theory paper was that there were a lot of minor details that he questioned on, which makes me think of Bill's paper. I don't think I will fail this paper, and after doing the finals, I am hoping for at least a C+. It would be fantastic if it turns out to be a 'B'. Am not sooo ambitious to get a 'A' in Kannan's paper yet, since that seemed to be eluding me for all the subjects that I have taken with him.

Then, marks for advertising campaign was finally on e-learning and I have 50/60. Which is great, because I seriously think that I was sooo gonna fail. Since I was on the 50% dot and it means it's impossible to fail, there's no much worry about passing ad campaign anymore. Now I just have to aim for the grade that I want, which is at least a C+. That is sort of like a pre-req for my grades and so far, I am gladly to say that I haven't went lower than that. Mae and Eliza did fairly well in this sub as well, better than me, I have to say, so kudos! to the both of you. see! there's nothing much to worry about!! now all we have to do is aim for the grades that we want.

The next paper is consumer behavior, which is on Wed 4-6 pm, leaving me with a day break in between to study. For consumer, I am seriously aiming for a 'A-'. I really hope that I can get it, since now I am already holding 62% out of 70% of my marks. Bill calculated and counted that I could get the maximum of 14 wrongs ( I think) outof 60 questions if I want to get a 'A-'. It's not an impossible feat for me, but it means that I have to seriously concentrate on studying for consumer behavior. Considering the fact that I didn't listen to his lectures at all in class (spend the time day dreaming), hopefuly, I can grasp ideas from the text book itself. Like I say, it's not impossible, but it's gonna be difficult.

As for marketing, which is on Fri, 9 o'clock, I really don't have much hope for it anymore. I guess I am aiming for at least a B- now and hopefully I can get it since it will be totally depressing if I get lower than that. After all, it's my second time studying the same thing, with the same lecturer, using the same set of notes and textbook and the first time I got something that is the same as an A. I realize that if I study the same thing for the second time in different semesters, my grades tend to be lower. It was the same for Business, and now it's happening for marketing as well. I suppose it's because I lost the motivation to study for that subject.

Media writing? haha, let's not talk about that alright? I think I screwed up half the paper. Hopefully like what Mae say, she might be lenient cause it's a first year paper.

I guess that's all for now!!

signing off,
wen

No comments: