Friday, December 4, 2009

It starts tomorrow

When I say 'it' i refer to this semester's final exams.

My first paper is tomorrow, at 12.30. Really sucky because it's a sat and I wanna sleep in!!

adding on the fact that I have no mood whatsoever to study for media writing that is tomorrow makes it even worse. And I have no idea what to study at all because when I think of media writing, I think of writing! and can anyone tell me how do one study writing other than reading???

So yeah, I am sort of screwed for media writing unless i can crap some quality stuff out for the paper tomorrow. i have an idea on how to write news and I really hope that is sufficient.

This is one of the consequences for not attending classes for so long.

Well, I guess you guys just wish me luck!

All the best to myself and of course to those that are taking finals alongside with me this week.

signing off,
wen

No comments: