Bah!! I can see my 'A' in Business Admin flying away.
NO!! come back!!
just got my overall results for Business admin. Got like 46/60. So, that means my A is gone. Unfortunately. I was sort of hoping for an A- but now even that's gone! Damn! I wanted back my old grades~ the one where I had a freaking A- for business but now, I suppose the best I can get is a B. there goes my motivation to study as well.
On the side note, just finished 1 paper this morning. Have another in 4 hours, and I am sooo not prepared for it. then Business admin at 8 tomorrow morning. :(
Still not coping very well being alone. yesterday, I could barely sleep thanks to all the weird noises outside the house. :( Sleepy~~
No! must study!~
signing out,
Wen
Monday, July 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment