Sunday, July 5, 2009

anxiety?

Anxiety attack.

Not a very nice thing to have.

this has to be one of the rare times that I actually experience an anxiety attack when I study for finals. Yeah, usually I might whine a little about finals but the feeling of fear is not so strong. i can't even unwind long enough to actually eat my dinner!! sheesh!

this time, even though I am only 10% away from passing, I still feel as if I will fail. The feeling is so strong that i actually read the text book twice, do the online MCQs provided by the publisher of the text book and the feeling is still there! Gah!!

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!

OMG Claire! calm down!!

*breathe in, breathe out* *breathe in, breathe out*

You are not going to fail. you are not going to fail. you are not going to fail.

okay, what you are going to do now is go take a shower, finish reading MCH 123 then read MC 100. you are going to be fine. before you know it, finals will be over.

gah!! I hate this feeling. it better go away soon.

on the side note, maybe this anxiety thing came from the fact that I will be alone again. yeah, I don't handle being alone well. seriously...

signing out,
wen

No comments: