i am sitting in the hall with the laptop in front of me, my eyes trained on the TV rather than the laptop, so i am pretty sure there are going to be loads of spelling and grammar errors. so, please don't mind me. i just hope that you guys can understand what i am writing here.
Let's see, what had happened the last few days.... I gotten back my English quiz marks?? gotten 8.5 out of 10, which doesn't really match my expectations since i was expecting higher, but what can i say, my england isn't as gud as sum people. haha... i sux trying to speak in Ching Yee's english :D
ANYWAY, i gotten my mid terms timetable already. I can't remember if i did talk about it in my previous post, but here it is anyway.
Sat: Critical thinking skills and Intermediate english
Mon: Study Skills
Wed: Marketing
And not to mention, tomorrow, which is Friday, I have like marketing quiz. Thank goodness it's only 2 chapters. I already studied before I updated but somehow it doesn't get into my brain. It's like all the material goes in through the right ear and out through the left ear. So, it's really kind of useless that i studied. Sigh... I just hope that whatever i learn in lecture the past two weeks is sufficient to get me through this quiz. I really need to score this quiz because in the previous quiz i had a border line pass so i am kinda hoping that i will get good grades for this since the lecturer say that he will take the best 4 quiz out of 5. Hmmmm...... Blah!! let me score for exams, please, please, please, please, please!!!
I am going to watch Amazing race asia 3 after this, so i guess that's all for now. Chiao!!
Thursday, October 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment