hey hey!! Claire's back!! haha... miss me?? yeah, yeah... it's been sometime since I updated. I know, that's why I decided to post up this entry before you guys decided to chase me for not updating my blog.
Anyway, raya holidays is coming to an end in like another an hour and half, and what I did for the whole 5 days of holidays are mostly sleeping, eating, reading and playing com game. Oh yeah, after this stretch of holidays, I am a certified PIG!
Anyway, nothing much going on in my life now, except that yesterday I went for ling jie's baby full moon party. Ling jie is my cousin, for those of you who doesn't know. She had a baby boy which is super cute, and the baby have a great mop of super black hair that could qualify as an ad for baby sunsilk shampoo. I know there's no such thing, but if they ever have one, I would certainly vote for baby Kai Shen. His hair is sooo nice, so thick that makes us girls go WOW!! Of course, him being an 1 month old baby BOY make whine even more :D For a month old baby boy, he's seriously growing fast. He about the size of his cousin who is like 4 1/2 months old? put them together and they are the exact same size. I have a vague idea what he's fed with and I have no intention of venturing that topic.
Anyway, other than that, our pre-planned karaoke session went down the drain when everything fell apart. Man, I was kinda hoping that I get to de-stress for a while but I guess not. Ended up going shopping with my mom for her handbag AGAIN, which sometimes could be a pain in the arse. But I still went with her and we came back empty handed. One good thing happened that day was that my brother bought back Big Apple from MV. Yum!
During the raya holidays, I swear my biological clock went haywire in just that short span of 5 days. Seriously, I've been sleeping at 3, wake up at 11 then go back at 12 to 4?? And I went back to bed directly after lunch? No wonder I am growing horizontally by the day!
Been reading books and ebooks, downloading them in loads which clogged up the house internet speed which gotten my brother frustrated for a moment, but he hasn't been home most of the time so it's no big deal. Among the books that I have read are:
1) Johanna Lindsay - All I need is you
2) Emma Holly - Demon's fire
3) Erin Mccarthy - you don't know Jack
4) Emma Holly - Demon's daughter
5) JR Ward - dark Lover
6) JR Ward - Lover Eternal
7) JR Ward - Lover Awakened
I kinda like the books I read. Heck, anything with a storyline, I will read. However, for those of you who are soooo not into the rated stuff, don't bother reading Demon's fire because trust me, you will be skipping out 3/4 of the book. Seriously, this is one of the most rated book I ever read and it just get me going like "Oh god!! not again! Don't they need to rest??" get my drift? haha, so yeah, it's not for those of you who goes blushing when you come across such scenario in the book.
I really enjoyed JR Ward's books because I think it's like a mixture of Dark Hunter and Carpathian series. I think my favourite character in the Black Dagger Brotherhood series is Rhage, who has a tattoo of a dragon at his back and if he's pissed he will transform into a dragon. How cool is that?? Been always fascinated with dragons so when I read that he can change into one, i went 'Ohhh!! I love this character!!'. hehe, of course, since he was the main character in the second book, he was all nice and cool which made me love him even more. But then again, which main character i don't love? I guess it's okay if he's in the fiction world that he could change into a dragon, but if it's in the real world, i think he would be captured and examined like there's no tomorrow. And if he actually transform in front of me in real life, i will scream, swoon and most probably be his dinner :D
so yeah, today i was stuck in the room whole day reading, and only went down for the total time of an hour for lunch and dinner? Heck, I am turning into a hermit crab this holidays. But hey! i have contact with the outside world okay? remember the whole full moon party thing? :D
that's all for now. i know this post is another pure crap post, but since when my blog is not filled with crap?
hehe, i guess that's all for now. bye people.
Hugz!
Sunday, October 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment