Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Life these days

Nothing much happens these day. Class started, I gotten degraded to do foundation and it totally sucks. I am like most probably the oldest there since the average age group for the HMC is about 18 and 19. Suddenly feel soooo old.

Birthday's coming up soon. Am really debating if I should have a small gathering. Manage to get my mom to promise me that I get to do a BIG party when I am 21, but I am sure that is just ALL talk. Since I have no idea on what I can do for my birthday, so I guess I am going to stick back to the usual stuff of lunch/dinner and movie. But since everything is still unsure, there's a possibility that I won't have it at all.

Going to foundation classes can sometimes be such a drag. Maybe because I miss my friends in BComm and I really crave to meet them and all, or maybe it's just because this 3 months seems so long because I am mostly alone in class. Whenever I come across something really funny, I have the urge to turn around and tell Michelle, but then I would just realize that she's not in the same class as me anymore. The people I know are only acquaintances and somehow I feel a little weird to approch them. So, I am like the loner in class?? Oh well, I don't really mind except that when it comes to group assignment I might have some problem since I have no group?? Will have to see how it goes then.

Turned out that my Marketing Principles lecturer is Bill Quah, my previously business Admin lecturer when I was studying in ADP. I was so surprise to see him just like he is. Been having random chats with him and like he say, it's only for a semester then I can join my friends again - I hope.

I am still waiting for an answer from HELP's registrar about my next semester subjects. Since I only have 1 more subject in HMC for next semester, I was hoping that they would figure out something for me. The registrar did promise that they would but I still haven't gotten my answer from them yet. Been trying to look for the lady in charge, but whenever i want to drop by, she's either not in, on the phone or there's someone else with her in the room. So there's really no chance of me finding out and i can't wait to get over it. If they say that there have no idea how to help me, I really don't know what to do.

These days, when I have break which is only on tues and weds, both only an hour and half, I would go for lunch and while eating, I would read. If I am lucky, my friends in BComm might finish early and we can meet up for half an hour or more.

Like I say, nothing much has been going on with my life. Questions and unwanted opinions doesn't come much anymore. The people I meeting back these days are more accepting and less judemental, which really make things easier for me. Life's setting into a routine now, I think I can start to unwind and not get so defensive and moody anymore.

No comments: